By Brianne Jones, RDH
For now, CCDC will operate as scheduled unless otherwise communicated. We continue to closely monitor and adhere to recommendations from the Tri-County Health Dept and CDC regarding COVID-19.
WHAT PRECAUTIONS ARE WE TAKING TO PROTECT YOU DURING VISITS TO OUR OFFICE?
• Hand soap + sanitizer are always available in each room of our office (including waiting areas).
• Toys in the waiting area will be limited and sanitized daily.
• Magazines will be removed from the waiting area since we cannot wipe them down.
• Tissues and no-touch disposal receptacles available for use.
• Frequently touched surfaces, including door knobs, will be sanitized throughout the day.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO PROTECT CCDC?
• If you, your child or a household contact have a fever, cough, or other flu-like symptoms, the CDC recommends you stay home until you are free of fever and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing or cough suppressant medication. Our office will then wait 2 weeks before rescheduling your appointment.
• If you have traveled internationally OR to any city with sustained COVID-19 transmission within the past 3 weeks, then please call us to reschedule.
We appreciate your cooperation during this tough time. As the situation evolves, we may implement additional preventative measures to ensure patient and staff well-being. Please check our Facebook page for updated information. Any changes will also be communicated to families via email. Thank you for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time and determine how best to continue serving our families.
Dr. Marc Jones