By Brianne Jones, RDH
CCDC wants to keep your kids off the, “Naughty list” by helping come up with fun, dental-friendly stocking stuffers! Consider these items when filling those stockings this year!
1. New toothbrush…maybe find one with your child’s favorite character on it or invest in their FIRST electric toothbrush!
2. Toothpaste - find a fun, holiday flavor like cinnamon or cookie dough!
3. Flossers- make flossing fun with animal shaped or bright colored flossers!
4. Water Bottle – water consumption is the key to oral and overall health! Help wash away all those sugary treats during the holidays and grab a fun patterned water bottle or even a smart water bottle for those a little older!
5. Xylitol Gum – think Trident! Help keep sugar bugs away with a yummy flavored, xylitol containing gum!
6. Chapstick – always a necessity for DRY
7. Sports Mouthguard – maybe find a cool color or design that your little athlete would love!
8. Dental App Coupon – these can be fun to help remind kids to brush and floss, tips and tricks and even help time them when brushing!
9. First Visit Coupon – provide the gift of a healthy smile! Contact us for a FREE exam and CLEANING in the month of January (for new patients only while appointments last). Just mention this blog and we will be sure to make your child’s FIRST visit the BEST gift of the year!